Saturday, April 21, 2007

Iknowonlythatthebattleisspiritualwhocantellmorebutthewarriorstherenoteventhey.

Monday, April 02, 2007 A warrior, I see that there is a fight. I can't tell how it goes I don't know how the fight should look. I don't know the enemy or what a man who is winning looks. Loss and success seem so much bound together it's hard to tell the difference, I see the fight but I do not comprehend the site, I do not tell what is the antagonist or what he uses as his arrow and his sword I see the figures move and clash but who is winning I cannot tell. I see the blood spilt but to whom does it belong I do not know, the ground is soaked. Prayers leap from its midst but whose lips uttered them I can not hear. I cannot tell the man from the demon or the number of warriors there.

No comments: